Monday, July 5, 2010

Early Anniversary



Since we will be traveling to Montana next Sunday on our actual anniversary, we went out this last Saturday night to celebrate our first anniversary. We had dinner at the top of the Columbia tower. It was beautiful and delicious, and they gave us a seat right in the corner overlooking the whole city and sound. For those of you not from Seattle, the Columbia towner is the tallest building in Seattle, and the top floor is the 76 stories high. The sunset was goooorgeous!

I got Noah a new driver for his golf set, and dropped it off early so they brought it out when we were having dinner. I actually surprised him, which is a hard thing to do! I love you, Honey! It's been an amazing first year as husband and wife, and I am looking forward to the many to come!





1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You are such a sweet couple- looking hot, Rachel. I'm jeallous of your dinner date- looks like such an awesome place to cellebrate.

    ReplyDelete