Saturday, August 21, 2010

Until Next Time Grams

This last week, I went down to Portland to attend the internment ceremony for my Grams who passed away this spring. It was a beautiful sunny day, and a touching small service as we gathered to remember my Grams. While it was a somber event, it was great to get to see and spend some time with family members that I don't see very often. We all had dinner at Macaroni Grill together, then went over to Uncle Bob's house. Uncle Bob is my Grams' brother, so really he's my great uncle, but we all call him Uncle Bob. He's quite the character, and just so much fun. Here is my cousin and I with him:



And another one of just my cousin Heather and I.




We'll always remember and love you Grams! I think this is the only digital picture I have of her, all of us at Heather's wedding... I'll have to get on scanning some others in:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rach - couldn't have said it any better myself. Thanks for posting those pictures (and for having a better self-picture-taking strategy than myself)! It was so awesome to see you. Justin and I are seriously making plans for next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Glad you got to say goodbye to your Grams with the family.

    ReplyDelete